Saturday 9 January 2010

Congratulations Lazio

Congratulations to SS Lazio, for 110 years as a football club today. For me this is special, as you may know I am a Lazio fan myself. Watching Lazio, even this season, is still a total pleasure for me and something I look forward too week in week out. Just the mere possibility of victory is enough to have me on the edge of my seat and im sure thats the same for you, whoever you support. Its been 110 years that have yielded 2 Scudetti, 5 Coppa Italia's, 3 Italian Super Cups, 1 Cup Winners Cup and 1 European Super Cup is a cabinet to be proud of. Players like Signori, Salas, Nedved, Nesta, Crespo, Lopez, Simeone, Pandev, Rocchi, Di Canio, Stankovic, Mihajlovic, Boksic, Veron, Almeyda, Negro, Couto, Peruzzi, Zarate, Marchegiani Casiraghi, Mancini, Fuser, Winter and countless other top players have graced the Aquile shirt and given great football memories not only to Lazio but to Serie A also. Forza Lazio, heres to 110 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment